Saturday 9 February 2013

Your questions!

A lot of you don't know much about me, so I took to Instagram and some of you lovely people asked me a few questions! So this is literally a blog post where I'm answering questions, so a lot of you won't be interested in that sort of thing, if you are one of those people, I would leave now, but of course I want you to stay, haha.


What do you want to be when you're older? (@amyyyroberts + @theomgdiaries) - I am absolutely set on being a Make-up artist, I will go to London college of fashion and beauty and study/do prosthetics as a degree and then live in London, I literally have my life planned out! A lot of people will say 'Oh you're only 14, you'll change your mind, but I know  I won't, it's the only thing I'm interested in.

Favourite clothes shops/websites (@freddiejwd) (@gemmarachael) - My favourite clothes shop/website would definitely be Urban Outfitters, a lot of It is a very acquired taste but I literally love all of it! Topshop is a definite runner -up. 

Favourite nail polish colour and make (@freddiejwd) - It's got be Go over board by essie, and essie has got to be my favourite make, I don't have a lot of these nail polishes but the ones I do I absolutely adore! They go on so smoothly and the colour choices are just amazing! But BarryM are such good quality for the price.

If you could change one thing about yourself what would it be? (@heidiwright) - Definitely my figure, I'd just love to one of those naturally skinny girls that don't have to worry about what they eat. That would be amazing.

What are your favourite hair and skin care products? (@joannahampsonx) - Favourite hair product at the moment is TRESemme Split remedy, because my hair is in awful conditions and it's really helping to clear up my split ends. Favourite skin care has got to be my Soap and Glory Peaches and Clean cleansing milk, it's just so soft on my skin and smells devine  I just love it and would highly recommend it.


No comments:

Post a Comment