Thursday 24 January 2013

Soap and Glory.

             

I recently bought this soap and glory Facial Moisture Lotion, I've only used it once so far but it gave a really lovely and smooth finish with my make-up on top. All day my skin felt soft and I couldn't stop feeling it. I would definitely recommend this product especially as it has SPF 25 in so will always protect you from the sun, whatever the weather! The only negative point I would bring up is that it doesn't smell as nice as other Soap and Glory products but I think that's the fact it has SPF in it. I would definitely buy this again as it's really proving itself. 


Bye for now,
Grace xxx

2 comments:

  1. How much is this? If you haven't already you should try Peaches and Clean cleanser by Soap and Glory, it's worked wonders for my skin! :-)xx

    (definemyheart.blogspot.co.uk)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It was £12.00 but £9 in the sale in boots! Aw really? I'm using a Clearasil skin perfecting wash at the moment, but I will definitely try that out when it's finished! I love soap and glory products!xx

      Delete