Tuesday 29 January 2013

My wishlist!

Hello everyone!
This post is simply about things I really like/want. I hope this can help you if you're trying to find something you love! 



  First up is this gorgeous biker jacket from Topshop, I've been searching for the perfect leather jacket and they all seem to be so overly priced because of the real leather, but I found this on the Topshop website and just instantly fell in love with it! It's not real leather but to me that doesn't matter too much, as long as the quality is good. I think this jacket would be so wearable as it would go with just about anything. Although it's an acquired taste, I do really love the studs, I'm not always a fan but on this jacket I think they really look good as it adds a little liveliness to the jacket. At the moment it's in the sale for £40 from around £60 which I think is such a good deal and I can't wait to get my hands on it!

 Well I think this skirt is just adorable! It's from Topshop for £34 which personally I think is a little steep. I'm really into pastel colours at the moment and I really love skater skirts so this is the perfect combination for me. You could pair this skirt with a pretty blouse or stylish tee, and it would look fabulous! I love it.


For a while now I've been looking for a lovely, warm winter colour for my nails and I really love the dark maroon/purple colours. I've read really good reviews on all the Topshop cosmetics, especially the nail polish so I'm really willing to try this out!

This highlighter from Benefit has had really good reviews and I haven't yet purchased any highlighter. I'd really love to use this product on my cheek bones to highlight them and then contour the hollows underneath with some bronzer. Benefit is a popularly talked about brand and I've never purchased any of their products so this would be a great starter for me. (sorry for the really weird, long photo) £18.50

 I've been after a really dark red lipstick but I'm not sure how much I'd wear it and if I'd suit it. I've been looking around at different cheaper lipsticks and everyone is raving about the new range of Kate Moss lipsticks from Rimmel, they have been compared to mac lipsticks (my favourite). The price of these lipsticks are £5.49 which I think is very reasonable indeed. I can't wait to try these out.


My favourite YouTube blogger (Zoella) raved about this foundation from Mac and said it leaves her skin looking flawless. I've still got a lot of current foundation left (well BB cream by no7) so after I've finished that I will.. well my mum will buy me this foundation at £24. I will be sure to review this product when I've used it a lot.

2 comments:

  1. I've always wanted to try that benefit highlighter, because I've heard so many good things about it on youtube. Too bad they don't sell those cosmetics where I live! :( Love the skater skirt! hope you can get all these things soon, would love to see pictures of you wearing the jacket and skirt! x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yeah I know it seems so good! Aw thank you, I didn't get the jacket because I ordered and didn't particularly like to studs because I thought they were a bit of a hard look. And I tried to find the skater skirt when I went shopping but couldn't find it anywhere so I got a paisley one from urban outfitters which is really lovely. x

      Delete